- Today I walked up Rendezvous Peak. It takes one above treeline quickly to gorgeous vistas. Thus, it’s popular. I snuck off on a ridge line for some peace and quiet.
- Betcha think I’m getting all fancy putting a Polaroid frame on this pic. Don’t get used to it!
- Nothing like a brisk wind to clear the mind of clutter and lighten one’s step.
The BIG news+++++++++++++++
- The great game plan of life has changed.
- I cannot handle a desk job. Ever. Never. Especially if it happens 5 days a week. What was I thinking?
- I’ve given leave at work. I adore the hospital and my coworkers but I know I won’t stay on long-term.
- Won’t stay long-term because my heart belongs to family and friends in the Lower 48.
- Sooooooo…I’m done in 2 weeks and will spend as much time as possible returning south, seeing as much of AK as I can.
- Might become a 4-week road trip?
- I miss my family. I’ll see them soon!
- Knitting every day. It’s a personal challenge. On the needles: Fingerless mitts in Kureyon, a cardigan, socks and a baby gift I’ll cast on tonight.
- Thought I’d whip up blueberry muffins tonight but alas, way pooped. To bed early.
- Men are trouble. A wise friend of mine reminds me this each time I see him. He is right.