Pulled up my 2012 Knitting Resolutions post. Oh boy…comments in bold.
- Knit every day. Really. Even if that means keeping a mindless dishcloth on the bedside table and completing a few rows as I fall asleep. Thinking I averaged knitting every other day. Not too bad!
- Buy no new yarn. Gah! I’m having a hard time with this one and almost added “for 6 months” to that. But this spring I’ll rescue my stored stash from Denver and haul it out here. This will be a stash enhancement of epic proportions. Should provide a helluva fix. Ermmm…did better. But caved. A lot.
- Finish a minimum one item per month Looking at my Ravelry Project Page, it seems March, May, July and November were void of finished objects. Not sure that’s entirely true. Sometimes I finish projects and do not post.
- Knit three sweaters for myself. Made one that was too small and became my sister Karen’s and made the Harvest Moon Cardigan. Two done!
- Learn to double knit Nope. In-fact, started TPHPE and got so frustrated by the process I doubt you’ll see this goal ever again.
- Knit two socks at once, toe up, magic loop method. Nope.
- Write and publish a knitting pattern of some sort. Uh uh.
- Join a knitalong on Ravelry. Nope.
- Join the dishcloth swap group on Ravelry and participate in two swaps. Yes!
- Join and participate in the Marin Knitters Guild. Nope. Changed my mind on this one.
- Finish all 2012 Christmas gifts by December 20, 2012. Rolling on the ground laughing hysterically, here.
Some of these I’ll keep for this new year’s knitting resolutions.