Alright, here goes, drum roll please…my 2013 KNITTING RESOLUTIONS:
- Knit 5 out of 7 days per week. I averaged every other day last year.
- Use up four stash items per one purchased. (Notice I’m starting to make deals with myself?) Heh…Stitches West doesn’t count.
- Finish a minimum one item per month EVERY month.
- Knit for a charity, having Afghans for Afghans in mind.
- Knit three sweaters for myself.
- Join a knitalong on Ravelry.
- Finish all 2013 Christmas gifts by December 20, 2013. For real. I mean it.
- Learn how to properly customize a sweater with bust darts.
- Use an Elizabeth Zimmerman pattern (recipe) to knit a sweater. Probably this one:
Saddle Shoulder Aran
And that’s it! Keeping it simple. I think.