Geez. I haven’t posted since May 8. This month’s whirling by so quickly I’m spinning in my shoes.
- Mom and Pop just paid me a visit. We had a ball. I miss them already.
- I’ll be spending time in MN, with the fam, in July.
- Did you know cat’s get colds? Jane’s been sneezing, including all over me in the AM when she visits my pillow.
- Sis Karen and her hubby Wes are due to arrive in a week. We’ll play, play, play!
- Niece Lily is keeping sis Rachel and my BIL Tyler busy. She’s already been fishing with them at under one month old. Now that’s awesome!
- Almost done with sweater number one for Afghans for Afghans. Just stash-dove for the fixings for #2.
- Work…that’s a source of exceptional stress, lately. Trying to diffuse and channel that energy into something positive.
- Summer’s here. Deck pots are re-planted. I can’t get enough of hiking among the local wildflowers. Pics to come.
- Two weeks off in September I’m planning. Thinking of Scotland. Heh.
News for now, more interesting stuff later.