Does anyone use the word catsup?
So diligent I used to be at keeping up with this blog. Looking at my 2013 photo folders, there are four road trips and more than half a dozen hikes I’ve photos from to share. Slacking…add another road trip from this past weekend. Oof!
Goals – I need to set some ketchup goals.
- Niece Lillian’s now a week shy of two months and beautiful. Look at that auburn hair! Can’t wait to meet her in July.
- Mom and Pop visited in May. More on that later.
- Rent-a-goats were recently in the ‘hood clearing brush and grass off the steep hillsides. The bleats, cries, bahhhs, human-like sounds and wee little kids bouncing across the hill entertained me to no end. I’m’ easily amused.
- Sis Karen and her hubby Wes just visited and we had a ball. More on that later.
- Traveling to CO next week to visit old friends, do some climbing and get above treeline.
- Pop retires in July so headed to MN then.
- Looking for a new rental, something with a yard for gardening, trees, some peace and quiet. Checking out a potential place tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
- Walked my longest hike ever last weekend, completely by accident, and still feeling it. But in a good way. Sorta.
- Knitting lots, reading just a little, experimenting with cheese-making and have homemade yogurt dialed. I’ll share a recipe. It’s easy!
That’s about it. Summer’s here and the weather’s glorious. I don’t spend much time indoors. That must be why I’ve neglected blogging.