2014 KNITTING RESOLUTIONS:
- Knit 4 out of 7 days per week. Track it. – Didn’t track. Tracking this is just not practical. It is realistic to aim for the quantity of time, though.
- Limit all projects to stash yarn ONLY with the exception of add’l skeins needed to finish a project or one or two to supplement what’s already in the stash. This is going to be difficult. I’ll allow new yarn purchases at the rate of one skein ONLY per 6 used. (Slapping forehead with hand and muttering.) – Didn’t track all purchases but I think I did pretty well with this. I ordered from Little Knits and Webs once in 2014, both had huge sales. A few souvenir yarns (from visiting shops while traveling) made it into my stash.
- Finish a minimum one item per month EVERY month. – Near Success! Excepting January, April and October I finished al least one project a month.
- Make a minimum 6 pairs of mittens for Afghans for Afghans. – Tally: One hat, one pair socks.
- Knit two sweaters for myself. – Not even close.
- Finish all 2014 Christmas gifts by December 15, 2013. I’d like to knit for 5 people. That’s one project every two months with due dates of: April 1, June 1, August 1, October 1, December 1 – Success! I had it together this year. Not all were completed every other month but I did not leave anything to the last minute. I’m quite proud of this success as I did not stress out last year. Although I did not schedule the projects out over the year, most all were completed from July-November.